Weekly Office Cleaning 63 Marie St.
The Village of South River requires weekly cleaning service at the Municipal Office. The premise consists of:
- Three offices, large reception area and Council Chambers
- 5 individual washrooms (2 public, 1 staff upstairs, 2 downstairs)
Each week the following is required
- Stock washrooms with supplies; toilet paper, soap, paper towels
- Vacuum all rooms on main floor and hallway downstairs
- Empty garbage in every room
- Clean glass on entrance door
- Wipe off desks
- Clean floor by public washrooms
- Empty recycle bins
Windows, both inside and out to be cleaned on an as needed basis but at least once per year.
The Village is a scent free workplace and all cleaning products must be scent free.
Contractors must be bondable with WSIB (or equivalent) and Liability Insurance.
To arrange a tour of the building please call 705-386-2573.
Quotes to be submitted in writing by noon on April 28, 2022 in the Municipal Office
mail slot at 63 Marie St. South River or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org